Date(s) - Saturday, June 14, 2014
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Williamson County Public Library
Join Sal Cannata in the first floor meeting room for “How to Manage Successful Meetings.” This is a free management fundamentals seminar designed by Sal for people who want to become better managers or who want to become better able to manage their careers.
At the end of this module you will have a comprehensive menu of tactics, enabling you to manage successful work meetings. You will know how to:
- Select capable meeting leaders.
- Develop effective meeting agendas.
- Define team member roles and responsibilities.
- Design and implement a decision making process.
- Focus all team members on the team’s success.