Date(s) - Saturday, May 10, 2014
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Williamson County Public Library
“How to Deliver Effective Business Presentations” is a free management fundamentals seminar led by Sal Cannata. This program is for people who want to become better managers or who want to become better able to manage their careers.
At the end of this presentation you will be able to deliver effective business presentations. You will know how to:
- Organize you presentation by presenting a clear purpose.
- Prepare your presentation by constructing an outline and developing this outline into a complete presentation.
- Prepare and use visual aids, handouts and notes.
- Set your presentation style including physical actions, voice, and manner.
- Manage the Question and Answer session.
Join Sal in the first floor meeting room for great tips on improving your presentations.