The Franklin High School Hall of Honor inducted its inaugural class of honorees May 4 at FHS.
The FHS Hall of Honor was established in order to recognize former faculty members, staff and administrators who have offered distinguished service and made significant contributions to Franklin High School since the school opened in 1910.
It was created through a donation from Franklin’s Class of 1959.
Inducted members will be forever commemorated on a plaque at the school’s entrance hall.
Mary Trim Anderson
W. Claude Yates