Your home’s exterior is the first thing potential buyers will see, so it’s critical to make a great first impression! Studies have shown that people typically form a first impression within seconds of seeing a home’s exterior. In fact, according to a survey conducted by the National Association of Realtors, 63% of homebuyers will drive by a property after viewing it online, and 68% of those who do will then form an opinion based on the home’s curb appeal.
Landscaping is a key element in improving your home’s curb appeal and overall value. Here are a few considerations:
* Plan and budget: Determine your budget and consider the size and shape of your outdoor space.
* Focus on the front yard: The front yard is the first thing that people see, so it is important to keep it well-maintained and spruced.
* Choose appropriate plants and trees: Select plants that complement the style of your home and thrive in your local climate.
* Use mulch and ground cover: Mulch and ground cover can help to suppress weeds, retain moisture, and improve the overall appearance of your landscape.
* Maintain your landscape: Regular pruning, watering, and fertilizing will help to keep your landscape looking its best throughout the year.
#tnrealtor #middletnrealtor #nashvillerealtors #franklintn #thompsonsstationtn #franklintnrealtors #franklintnrealtor #springhilltn #springhilltnrealtor #movetonashville